The Vigilance department in Hindustan Fluorocarbons Limited is headed by a Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO).
Vigilance department in HFL, through its various preventive vigilance activities, is striving to inculcate a culture of transparency, honesty and integrity in the company.
If there is a complaint against any official of Hindustan Fluorocarbons Limited relating to corruption, misuse of office, lack of integrity and lack of fairness in the business dealings, complaint can be sent to the following address:
Chief Vigilance Officer
HINDUSTAN FLUOROCARBONS LTD
303 , BABUKHAN ESTATE
BASHIR BAGH HYDERABAD - 500 001
Guidelines for the complaint:
- The complaint should be sent in sealed cover.
- The complainant must disclose his/her identity by giving name, address and contact phone/cell number at the top/bottom of the complaint or in a separate annexture.
- Anonymous/pseudonymous complaints will not be considered.
- Complaint must be specific, brief and factual with verifiable details. It should be supported by documentary evidence wherever possible. Complaint with irrelevant, vague, absurd or generalized allegations will be rejected at the discretion of CVO, HFL.
- Vigilance Department will maintain secrecy of the identity of the complainant as far as possible if so desired by him / her.
- No correspondence shall be entertained on the subject after lodging the complaint. However, if any fresh facts are available with the complainant, he/she may communicate the same.
- In case it is found that the complaint was false/motivated and lodged with a view to harass the officials, suitable action will be taken against such complainant in accordance with the law.